Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Holiday challenges term 2

 Term 2 has ended and now we have another set of holiday challenges. The first one that I'm doing is dear diary, and all we have to do is write a diary on what we've been up to using where, when, what and why. Dear diary to is 16/7/21 and I'm at my cousins house in Whangārei for the next two days to celebrate my Dad's and my cousins birthday. For dinner we went out to a restaurant called Lone Star. 17/7/21 Today we are going to stay home and play games we had pillow fights and other fun games on the ps5 and xbox. 18/7/21 This is my last day at my cousins house and before we leave we are going to ten pin bowling and laser maze. We are now at the park before we go home I lost ten pin bowling but atleast I won laser maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment