Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Activity 4: Animal town

Holiday challenge 4 writea story using this image. 

As I was packing my bags I asked my mum for the last time "can we please not go to Fairyland there is nothing to do i gonna die of boredome." Although not to my suprise we were stilk gonna go. Who knew doing the same thing over and over doesn't give a different result. About and hour into this trip all I could do was listen to the radio "can this trip not get anymore boring" I mumbled to myself, but then I heard an ad play on the radio "Animal town, a place where animals can communicate and act like humans. Anything you can do these animals can to. Animal town is located near the mountain of Joe in Fairyland. Animal town the place you'll never want to leave." I thought to myself this couldn't be real animals that act like humans and can talk. I was begging my mum to take me to Animal town and to my suprise she said "of course this is the whole reason we're going to Fairyland" I was so excited, I had always loved animals but now I got the chance to talk to them. I loved it at Animal town the Animals were crazy they were telling us the coolest stoies. I wish I could always go to Animal town.

No comments:

Post a Comment