Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Athletics day

Yesterday, Tuesday at Kawakawa primary school we did athletics. The actives were long jump, hurdles, shot put, sack races, high jump, discus, house chants, races and relays. My favourite was high jump because I can do good at it I came 5th out of round about 20 people that were year fives. After our lunch break we did our house chants. (Ngapipito Blue, Waiomio Red, Taumarere Yellow and Tirohanga Orange) I am in Tirohanga and so are my brothers but my mum is in Ngapipito. Taumarere went first then Ngapipito after that Waiomio and finally Tirohanga. Herbert my friend and I led our chant. I came 3rd in races got into finals and came 6th. Above is me doing high jump.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Koda,

    That’s an awesome shot of you at your Athletics Day! My favourite event is high jump as well! I was quite tall and with the right technique I was always in the high jump finals!

    I am back for another year of blog commenting for the Kaikohekohe cluster! It’s awesome to see that you have registered for the Summer Learning Journey again this summer. Georgia mentioned to me that you were super excited when she visited Kawakawa Primary. I have noticed that you haven’t posted any SLJ activities for this year. You have plenty of time to complete more activities before the Summer Learning Journey ends on Friday 25th January. Remember you can complete as many as activities as you like and in any order!

    You can check the activities out here:

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    If you needed any help or if you have any questions you can comment below or email Georgia at kaikohekohecluster@gmaiI.com

    I hope to see you back blogging soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pekný blog, vážim si jeho autora
    MODESTO - srdce Vášho stroja Dodávame  relé , časové relé , elektromotory , Frekvenčné meniče and Prevodovky

    ReplyDelete