Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Assembly

Today it was our assembly and there were 5 items We Will Rock you, a book we made, a dance called Zorba (By the boys), a play (By the girls) and a 12 days of Christmas video (Boys made their own so did girls and our teacher.) I did the Zorba, We Will Rock You, book and 12 days of Christmas. Have a look. First we introduced  ourselves, then we sang the national anthem, then we sang We Will Rock you, then 8 juniors got certificates,  then we read our book, then 6 middles school students got certificates, then the boys did zorba, then 6 seniors got certificates, then the girls did a play, then the teacher gave house points, caught being goods and other notice, then 12 days of Christmas, then class of the week and finally I personally said a goodbye. I liked dancing but it was kind of challenging especially speaking in front of the whole school. My next step is to speak more confidently. I might want to give others chances to shine next time.  Here is the music to the Zorba: Here is our book: Here is the national anthem: Here is our Zorba dance: Here is the some of the girls play: Here is We Will Rock You:

1 comment:

  1. Hi there my name is Liam and I am a year 7 at yaldhurst school. I really like it that you have put in a lot of writting and some photos and some videos as well as sides. Next time mabey you could do some parahfing so that your writting is so buch better.

    ReplyDelete