Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Narrative

 This is another piece of writing, once again a narrative. This time we didn't have an option, well sort of. There were 2 videos we could watch, I watched the present and wrote a narrative on it. Here it is:

One afternoon I was playing on my PS5 when my mum came home from work. She had a box and put it on the table next to me. She said “well are you going to open the present I got you.” I was eager to open it and paused my game to see what she got me. I opened it and saw it was a cute dog. My curiosity turned to disappointment when I saw it had 3 and a half legs. I propelled him over and continued my game. I had launched him onto his back and he struggled to get up. He saw a ball and darted over to it, he gave it to me hoping for me to throw it. I kicked as hard as I could and it went into the box. When he went to get it he got stuck in the box, I laughed joyously but quickly refocused on my game. He put the ball next to my foot and nudged it onto my foot. I realised that everyone and everything should be treated with care, so I picked up my crutches and hopped outside to play with him.


2 comments:

  1. Very good Koda I liked how you said the word Care because we need to treat dogs that have 3 legs. You are very kind i liked your Narritive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Koda. I like your post about your narrative, maybe next time you can write it on a google document or google drawing and publish it to the web and post it if you'd like. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete