Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Sports (slideshow)

This is a slideshow a friend and I  created 2 years ago. I decided to have a little look on it and it is quite long. So I'm not expecting every viewer to watch the whole slide because it is in the nine hundreds right now but I am probably going to add over the years. The reason I'm posting this is because on the day I posted it I was sick and I was in my mums office doind some of my work shared to me. I was looking for something to blog about and I found this. I would Like to give a huge shout out to my friend Ryker for creating the NBA scene which was the first one and also the longest with a total of 364 slides which on the day of posting was over a third of that whole slide but it could've evovled. If any more friends help I will give them a  shout out to but for now I'll just let you watch our creation.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Koda it's Charlie here from your soccer team not (chilli Charlie). I really like your animation. You should do another one. But do another one about soccer. Blog you latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Koda it’s Dale from Paihia School. I really liked your animation about sports because I like sports too I also play soccer. I think that I have played against you and I play for the Paihia football club. I think that you are really talented because you are smart and you are good at sports. I Really liked your photos of basketball, soccer, running and the other things. Also If you would like to blog comment on my blog here it is https://psdalec.blogspot.com/. Bye.

    ReplyDelete