Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Cross Country/Fun Run

On Monday 26th August we did our Fun Run. Fun Run is alot like Cross Country but with fun activities in the way. We run in the ages we were at the start of the year. The orders were:
5 year old girls,
5 year old boys,
6 year old girls,
6 year old boys,
7 year old girls,
7 year old boys,
8 year old girls,
8 year old boys,
9 year old girls,
9 year old boy,
10 year old girls,
10 year old boys,
11 year old girls,
11 year old boys,
12 year old girls,
12 year old boys.
I was in the 9 boys race, came second and because of that am now going to interschool. I hope I can do the best I can and come first at interschool. Hopefully by the time interschool comes I will no longer be sick and ready to run again.

1 comment:

  1. hi Koda it's Noah i really liked how you explained the orders from 5 year old boy and girl all the way up to 12 year old girl and boy.
    I saw you running and you did a awesome job and i also hope you make first in interschool bye plz check my blog out.

    ReplyDelete