Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Weekends week 11 free write

This week for free writing I chose to write about my weekend. I played a soccer game on Saturday then went to Auckland on Sunday to watch my brother play his game. I hope you like it! Saturday my brothers and my mum were gone it was just me and my dad. We were packed and ready to go so we left and we went to Kerikeri. My game was at Kerikeri primary school and we had to be there at 9:00 AM but kick off was at 9:30. For the first ten minutes our warm-up our goalie wasn't doing well at all but the other 20 minutes he surprised me. 1st quarter we didn't do very well it was 1-0 to us but it was hard because Charlie hogged the ball (but I don't really think he was trying to) I asked him if maybe he could pass more, his answer was ''if i lose control of the ball we will get destroyed.'' Okay then I replied 2nd quarter. We started off since they did last time and me and Charlie had a plan he said ''Pass it to me and then i'll pass it back then wip it in and we will score.'' Got it I said. Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom Charlie scored then we were 2-0 up, ''Just as planned'' I shouted. At the end of that quarter I scored another two goals and that was half time. 2nd half coming soon

1 comment:

  1. hi koda it is me jj from kawakawa primary school i like your work it kind of makes me and my dad want to go to the game.keep your work up.

    ReplyDelete