Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

How to find a fraction of a whole number? FRACTIONS!!

Today I will be teaching you a little bit about fractions. What you will be learning is how to find a fraction of a whole number. The most important thing is to divide the bottom and times the top and if you don't know what the means it okay because it will be explained in the video. There is a clip below below show 2 different equations, 4/6 of 36 and 6/7 of 56. But anyways I hope you enjoy and I hope you learn something 😀😀.

2 comments:

  1. Good work Koda, I love the way you have presented your learning and I can see you definitely understand how to find a fraction of a whole number.
    The only advice I can give is to maybe find a quiet space to do your recording so you don't have so much background noise :)
    Oh and the divide symbol can be found in 'insert' - 'special characters' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Koda Kia ora my name is Angel-Rose I am from Tautoro school.I like how you explained what to do to find a fraction of a number .You really helped me with my fractions. But next time you might want to work on going into a quiet place But you did well.Blog you later

    ReplyDelete