Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Free write, Carpool Karaoke

For this week of free writing I am blogging about the carpool karaoke that we did for assembly last friday. In my group it was me, Braxton, Hirini, De'Aundre and Thomas (but Thomas did not come to school.) Our song was You can't hide if you want to check it out, and also if your looking for me I am in the drivers seat wearing a a silver dress in one of them. (: (: The two videos are down below our normal one and our bloopers. But anyways I hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. sup Koda what i liked about it is it was funny i look forward to see another one and what was funny about it was the hall thing so i will do another blog comment BYYYYYY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Koda the car pool Karaoke was Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vaughan, it was a very funny item. Please remember to write a comment that is positive, thoughtful and helpful too.

      Delete
  3. Your group definitely did this task well, and such a different song! I had not heard that one before. I love the effort that you all put into this item. You all looked like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello koda i liked it because it was funny it will be amazing if you could do another one.my favorite is probably yours you should check out my blog http://kpsrykert.blogspot.co.nz/ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete