Pages

Monday, April 19, 2021

A day in the life of...

These holidays we have a holiday challenge to blog 10 different activities. We are doing this to keep our brains work throughout the holidays. This is the first challenge, it is a day in the life of an object in your house. I chose a pair of shoes because why not. Enjoy (:

As the curtains ascend the house is furnished with gleaming light, people traipse towards me, looking as if they were teleported to the middle of nowhere. Finally, time to adventure as I'm slid onto feet. I uncontrollably move through the Earth. Flying high in the air, sailing the seven seas, and just like I'm home on the shoe rack. As the sun descends and the moon ascends night falls upon us.

1 comment:

  1. hahah well done Koda, imagine the things our shoes would talk about if they could, the adventures they have been on and the yuck they have been in.

    ReplyDelete